Marine Energy Cleansing Foam
Deep cleansing, hydrating
What we love about it:
- Helps to fight fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging with Sea Samphire which is known to be "Retinol of the Sea"
- Contains sea water to keep your skin barrier strong and healthy
- Helps your skin to stay healthy, dewy, and glowy with plant-based squalane
- Gently removes dead skin cells (with PHA) from the top layer of your skin without irritation
- Healthy skin balance care with pH 5.5 formula
- Certified as Vegan Cosmetics by the Korea Vegan Certification Institute
- Completely excluding the "20 Ingredients to Avoid" designated by “Hwahae”. Click HERE to learn more about it
- Sea Water is completely safe to use on the skin and it is an effective natural treatment for skin's various concerns. It is rich with nutrients, so it helps to instantly hydrate your skin and make it plump and glowy. It is shown by independent studies that it soothes your skin helping to reduce or prevent such skin symptoms as redness, itchiness, and cracking
- Sea Samphire (Crithmum maritimum) Extract is also known as a "Retinol of the Sea" for its ability to improve skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles as well as to reduce redness, and soothe the skin. It is safe for all skin types
- Glycerin is a well-known and well-researched natural moisturizer that not only helps dry skin to get hydrated but also protects against irritation and makes it glowy and radiant
- Gluconolactone is a gentle exfoliant (polyhydroxy acid (PHA). It helps to gently remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin without irritation. It makes your skin look even and smooth. In the long-term, it would help your skin to repair its barrier and stay more hydrated and glowy throughout the day
- Squalane is an effective and deep moisturizing ingredient that is completely safe and skin-friendly. It makes your skin look and feel smooth without making it greasy or heavy
How to use:
HOW: Apply lukewarm water to your face before applying URIID Neroli Garden Cleansing Foam. Squeeze a dime-size amount of cleanser and apply it to your skin. Gently massage your skin and rinse with lukewarm water.
WHERE: Face, neck, chest
WHEN: AM and/or PM as the first step of your skincare routine.
TIP: Avoid using hot water when rinsing your face as it can irritate and dry out your skin.
TIP: Do not forget to wash your hands before you wash your face
Full ingredient list:
Sea Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-67, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Sodium Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Gluconolactone, Sea Silt Extract, Sea Salt, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Bromelain, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf/Stem Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Maltodextrin, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Limonene, Linalool.