Neroli Garden Cleansing Foam, 150 ml
Deep cleansing, hydrating
What we love about it:
- Contains bubble foam natural surfactant extracted from coconuts
- Brightens and restores dull skin with Neroli Flower Extract and Mineral Water
- Cleansing and hydrating, so your skin does not feel stripped. Contains 8 botanic oil ingredients and URIID Honey Complex. Neroli Garden Cleansing Foam is extremely helpful in moisturizing damaged and dry skin and it does not leave a dry feeling on the face after the cleansing
- Soothes and protects the skin from irritation with 3 Grain Extracts of Rice, Barley, Oat Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, and Calendula Officinalis Floral Extract
- Completely excluding the "20 Ingredients to Avoid" designated by “Hwahae”. Click HERE to learn more about it
- Neroli flower extract (1,000ppm) and Neroli Flower oil (1,200ppm) make your skin look bright and soft. Neroli flower has proven to have a long-lasting wrinkle care effect. Also, it provides the product with this pleasant, refreshing scent
- Glycerin is a well-known and well-researched natural moisturizer that not only helps dry skin to get hydrated but also protects against irritation and makes it glowy and radiant
- Lauric Acid is a fatty acid and a great cleansing agent. It is also proven to show beneficial results in fighting acne
- Sunflower Oil is the oldest and the greatest among plant oils in skincare. It helps to protect your skin barrier while repairing it. It's full of fatty acids that help your skin stay hydrated and healthy. Non-comedogenic
- Royal Honey extract soothes your skin and leaves it with moisturized and hydrated feeling while other people see that healthy glow. It also possesses antibacterial properties
- Oat Kernel Extract (Avena Sativa Kernel Extract) is an ingredient that has soothing, protecting, and anti-oxidant abilities. It is proven to be beneficial for dry and itchy skin, as well as for skin rashes or eczema-prone skin
How to use:
HOW: Apply lukewarm water to your face before applying URIID Neroli Garden Cleansing Foam. Squeeze a dime-size amount of cleanser and apply it to your skin. Gently massage your skin and rinse with lukewarm water.
WHERE: Face, neck, chest
WHEN: AM and/or PM as the first step of your skincare routine.
TIP: Avoid using hot water when rinsing your face as it can irritate and dry out your skin.
TIP: Do not forget to wash your hands before you wash your face
Full ingredient list:
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Coco-Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil(1,200ppm), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract(1,000ppm), Sodium Bicarbonate, Pentylene Glycol , Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Limonene, Geraniol, Farnesol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Tocopherol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Honey Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract