Neroli Garden Relief Spray-Serum, 100ml
Soothing, calming, moisturizing
What we love about it:
- Packed with ingredients for skin soothing, calming, and relief. Houttuynia Cordata, Tea Tree, Centella Asiatica, Witch Hazel, and Egg Plant work together to soothe your skin, reduce redness and protect it from irritation.
- The spray has a beautiful green color. It is a naturally extracted oil, not a pigment.
- Deeply hydrates and refreshes the skin throughout the day. It doesn't leave your skin sticky or greasy.
- Can be used as a make-up fixer or primer.
- A multi-functional product that can be used as a 1) mist, 2) topical mask if used with a cotton pad, 3) make-up fixer if used over the make-up, or 4) hair serum.
- Neroli Flower extract (2,250ppm) and Neroli Flower oil (20ppm) make your skin look bright and soft. Neroli flower has proven to have a long-lasting wrinkle care effect. Also, it provides the product with this pleasant, refreshing scent
- Hyaluronic Acid (8 types of low-middle-high-molecular weight HA) is the most famous skin moisturizer that we all love. High-molecular-weight HA operates on the surface of the skin intensively moisturizing, while low-molecular-weight HA goes deep down epidermis level and helps your skin to repair and hydrate.
- Glycerin is a well-known and well-researched natural moisturizer that not only helps dry skin to get hydrated but also protects against irritation and makes it glowy and radiant.
- Hydroxyethyl Urea is an ingredient that will deeply moisturize your skin for a long period of time.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) is a commonly used moisturizing ingredient that also helps to keep your skin barrier healthy and protected. It also has anti-inflammatory and wound healing abilities.
- Allantoin is famous for soothing and protecting skin. It also has wound-healing abilities. It is a salvation for tired and dry skin.
- Sunflower Oil is the oldest and the greatest among plant oils in skincare. It helps to protect your skin barrier while repairing it. It's full of fatty acids that help your skin stay hydrated and healthy. Non-comedogenic.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima Oil) is a nourishing fatty acid that helps your skin to get hydrated and plump. It is extremely good for dry and dull skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) is an excellent nourishing and moisturizing ingredient.
How to use:
1) Spray it all over your face when you feel the need to refresh your skin. Just put it on your work desk and use it whenever you feel a need to
2) Soak a cotton pad with the Spray-Serum and use it as a mask on dry and itchy areas of the skin
3) Spray over the makeup as a fixer for glowing, fresh-looking skin without ruining your makeup
4) Spray it on your hair to hydrate it and make it glow
WHERE: Face, neck, chest, hair
WHEN: AM and/or PM anytime
If applying in the daytime, always make sure to follow with sunscreen.
Full ingredient list:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citrus Aurantium Amara(Bitter Orange) Flower Extract(2250ppm), Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Allantoin, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Panthenol, HamamelisVirginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Amber Powder, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil(20ppm), Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) RootExtract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella AsiaticaExtract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, SodiumHyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate